Sunday 26 February 2012

Ready, set, go!


Middas, 20th of Last Seed


I sat awake almost all night, pondering about this string of events that has befallen me these past few days.
It is all just too absurd! The Jarl appointed me Thane of all things, when I arrived back from my dragonslaying.
He also told me to speak to someone he called the Greybeards, regarding the Dragonborn business.
No need to tell you I needed a few meads at the Bannered Mare after that?




I haven't really thought about it since that day, but what was I doing when I tried to cross the border and got caught with those Nords?
What have I been doing before that?
Why can I not remember!?

I am beginning to think the Gods are playing tricks with me.

My conclusion to all of this is to stop caring. If I look at my situation without frustration and anger in my head, this is quite the opportunity.
I have been offered coin for the most mundane tasks and I have been offered intriguing adventures, with shiny treasure as rewards.
I have decided to elf up, and exploit this. Skyrim has lots more to it than I thought.

First things first. I may have to speak with the Jarl and tell him I am interested in that property he offered me.
Can you believe he also offered me a Housecarl?
I'm going to speak with his Magician too. Last time I was there he praised me for being into the schools of magic instead of wanting to brutalize around with a weapon. I might get to learn some spells for free!

Then we have the Greybeards... Might be best to head there first? I am quite intrigued by all the Dragonborn talk by now!






No comments:

Post a Comment