Thursday 23 February 2012

Awakening

Sundas, 17th of Last Seed.

Awoke on a wagon together with 3 others. All men, Nords I presume.
All I can remember is trying to sneak across the border, hidden within the dusk.
But the Imperials found me, all thanks to some cretin yelling about a Skeever in his boot. Curses!

We arrived in a town called Helgen.
The chopping block were set up already.
Apparently one of the men on the wagon is a Jarl! Ulfric they called him. Jarl Ulfric of Windhelm.
He is the leader of a rebellion they call the Stormcloaks, opposing the Imperials.
I guess I feel a little better about it then, an enemy of the Imperials is a friend of mine!

You wouldn't believe what happened! A dragon attacked Helgen!
And just as my head was about to roll in the dirt. Have the Gods finally blessed me?

I bumped into a man named Hadvar during the chaos that ensued, we teamed up to get out of there.
Trekked through the ever so romantic catacombs, who promptly rained down over our heads.
Luck had it we got out in time though.

I arrived in Riverwood together with Hadvar the following night. His cousin Alvor kindly offered up shelter and some supplies. Turns out they want me to be an errand girl and run to a town called Whiterun to warn the Jarl there of the upcoming threat! Well, it can't be too bad, I am free now.

No comments:

Post a Comment